NOTE: this article was updated on 29/03/2023 with some very important information about which NFTs are required to get some exclusive Habbo items.
We’d like to announce our next partner for 2023 — The Smurfs’ Society — the only PFP collection officially backed by the Smurfs brand! To celebrate, we’ll be holding a Twitter event with a chance to get hold of some awesome Habbo X and Smurf prizes.
In addition, we’re hosting an open house event in Habbo X in which you’ll be able to register to claim lots of different Smurf-themed items from our Shop and have a chance of winning a Smurf NFT 🙌
- Timeline of events
- Available items and who can claim them
- Attending the Smurfs Open House event in Habbo X
- Finding Hacker Smurf to get a free Smurf Hat
- Where you can buy a Smurf Access Crystal or a Habbo Avatar
- Additional giveaways!
- 6th April — Twitter giveaway on the Habbo NFT Twitter account for 10x Smurf Access Crystals and 2x Habbo Avatars.
- 7th April — Twitter giveaway winners announced and Smurf Access Crystals and Habbo Avatars distributed.
- 13th April — Smurf event in Habbo X for 24 hours beginning 5pm UTC on 13th April (click here to see when 5pm UTC is where you live).
- 18th April — Bucket Auction to get your hands on a Smurf NFT PFP.
- 24th April — Wallet snapshot in the morning, then shortly afterwards claim opens in the Shop for Smurf x Habbo items. We’re doing the snapshot over a week after the open house event to allow everyone time to get hold of a Smurf Access Crystal and/or a Habbo Avatar on secondary markets.
- Mid / end of April TBC — Smurfs’ Access Crystal mint event (these crystals can be used to mint a Smurf NFT, with a discount).
2. Available items and who can claim them
There will be a total of 12 Smurf-themed items to collect, most of which belong to one of two groups:
- Group 1: available to anyone with a MetaMask wallet. Includes: Purple Fly Under a Jar, The Smurfs’ Society Sign, Basket of Smurf Berries, Daisies in a Pot and Papa Smurf’s Rocking Chair.
- Group 2: available to wallets with either a Smurf Access Crystal or a Habbo Avatar in their wallet. Includes: Smurf Shirt, Smurf Daisy, Papa Smurf’s Spell Book, Papa Smurf’s Lab Table, and Jokey’s Present.
Anyone who connects to Habbo X during the Smurfs open house event with a MetaMask wallet will be able to claim a single random item from group one from the Shop on April 24th, regardless of the NFTs in their wallet. Holders of an avatar and/or Smurf Access Crystal will also be able to claim random items from Group 2 and can claim as many items as they have NFTs in their wallet.
So, if your wallet has 2 avatars and 1 Smurf Access Crystal, you’ll be able to claim 1 random item from Group 1 and 3 random items from Group 2. We’ll be doing the snapshot of all wallets on the morning of April 24th.
❗️ You’ll only be able to claim these if you attend the open house event we’re hosting in Habbo X and fill out the poll there! (See section 3 below for more information on this.)
There are also two special items which will be claimable from the Shop on April 24th:
- Golden Smurf Trophy: claimable by those people with a Smurf Access Crystal and a Habbo Avatar in their wallet. We’ll be doing the snapshot of all wallets that contain avatars and access crystals on the morning of April 24th, so be sure to have the required NFTs in your wallet by April 23rd and leave them in there until the Shop claims open.
- Smurf Hat clothing item: claimable by anyone who can find and click on Hacker Smurf during the Smurfs Habbo X event. More information about this in section 4 below.
The items themselves will all exist on Immutable X, a layer 2 solution built on top of the Ethereum blockchain. They’re all fully usable in both Habbo X and all Habbo hotels (Habbo.com, Habbo.es, etc).
❗️ IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- We’ll be doing the snapshot of all wallets that contain avatars and Smurf Access Crystals on the morning of April 24th, so be sure to have the required NFTs in your wallet by April 23rd and leave them in there until the Shop claims open.
- To claim and use these items you MUST connect your MetaMask wallet to Immutable X. You can do this quickly and easily on the Habbo NFT website.
- You also MUST attend the open house Smurf event we’re hosting in Habbo X and fill in the poll there. Anyone can enter, regardless of the NFTs they own. More information about the event itself can be found below 👇
3. Attending the Smurfs event in Habbo X
To ensure you’re able to claim Smurf items from the Shop on April 24th, you need to attend the Smurfs event in Habbo X on April 13th and fill out an in-game poll in a room created by events team legend Bab ❤️ (see picture below)
To log into Habbo X, you need to go here: https://habbox.game.
If you’re new to Habbo X, check out the following guides on how to get started and play:
You won’t be able to login before the open house event begins at 5pm UTC on April 13th, as the game is currently in an alpha testing phase and is only accessible to Habbo Avatar owners.
Note: To reduce bots and make sure this is a fun experience for everyone, we’ll be keeping a very close eye on the wallets that are used to log into Habbo X during this event. If we feel a wallet belongs to an account that is not legitimate, it will not be added to April 24th’s shop claim.
4. Finding Hacker Smurf to get a free Smurf Hat
Our team has designed and introduced a very special bot to Habbo X for this event: The Smurfs’ Society hero, Hacker Smurf. He’ll be appearing in different public rooms around Habbo X; try to find him and click on him to be able to claim a special item on April 24th! You can tell it’s Hacker Smurf because he’ll be wearing a golden Smurf hat.
After you’ve clicked on him you’ll get an in-game notification saying you’ve successfully found him, and on April 24th you’ll be able to claim the hat from the Shop.
5. How you can buy a Smurf Access Crystal or a Habbo Avatar
Habbo Avatars are easily purchasable on OpenSea with ETH, however the access crystals are located on Polygon, so in order to buy them you need to connect your wallet to Polygon. There’s a good guide about how to do this here.
6. Additional giveaways!
Every single account that logs into the Habbo X Smurf event and fills out the in-game poll will be automatically entered into a draw for one Smurf PFP NFT (different to Smurf Access Crystals).
Note: we’ll be keeping a very close eye on the wallets that are used to log into Habbo X during this event. If we feel a wallet belongs to an account that is not legitimate, it will not be entered into the draw.